1. Is a moral theory the final authority in moral reasoning? Why or why not? (P.66)
2. What is the difference between a moral theory and a moral code?(p.66)
3. How can a moral theory be used in a moral argument?(p.66)
4. What is a considered moral judgment? (P.66)
5. What are the two main categories of moral theories ? (P.67)
6. What is utilitarianism ? ethical egoism? (P.67-68)
7. According to Kant's moral theory, what makes an action right ? (P68-69)
8. What are the three moral criteria of adequacy ?(p.71-74)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.