Part A: Answer each of the following questions in one or two paragraphs. Each answer is worth 15 points.
1. Compare and contrast the pay and employment practices common in Japan with the pay and employment practices common in Germany.
2. What are the factors that affect external competitiveness in pay levels? How does each factor contribute to the overall pay level and mix decisions?
3. What are some of the ways used to judge a job analysis to ensure it’s an effective organizational tool?
Part B: Answer each of the following questions in one to four sentences. Each answer is worth 5 points.
1. How can describing a present value of a stream of earnings be used to help a possible new hire overcome objections to a small starting salary?
Define differentials and discuss some of the major factors that go into determining them.
1. List and describe the four major cost-containment strategies for benefits.
5. Which type of performance appraisal is considered the most effective for employee development? Why is this one considered more effective than the others?
4. List and describe the four policy decisions that make up the left side of the pay model.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.