• Data screening is fundamental prior to any analysis.
• This is the second time you will do data screening.
• The data are retrieved from the course-provided SPSS file based upon the instruments and variables you identified in Module 2. (GENDER INEQUALITY)The type of data screening conducted with a variable is dependent upon the variable’s level of measure.
• The basics of data screening is outlined in your Warner text (refer to Chapter 4, p. 125-182 and Chapter 6, p. 224; also refer back to previous Week 2 assignment handout)
• Turn in your data screening output for analysis of group differences.
Note: You only have to turn in output for data screening of the variables you use in your analysis. No writeup is required
Output should include:
•Variable Selections (choose 2)
Note: There are a number of demographics that you can explore differences between (e.g., gender) in the dataset.
DUE JUNE 5, 2021
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.