For this module's assignment review the following.
1. Alice, Bob, and Carly are dividing an estate consisting of a Lamborghini, a luxury yacht, and a chateau using the method of sealed bids. Their bids on each of the items are given in the following table:
a. Find the value of each player's fair share.
b. Describe the first settlement (who gets which item and how much do they owe the estate).
c. Find the surplus after the first settlement is over.
d. Describe the final settlement.
2. Three players (A, B, and C) agree to divide the 13 pieces of candy shown below by lining them up in order and using the method of markers. The players' bids are as indicated.
a. Which items go to A?
b. Which items go to B?
c. Which items go to C?
d. Which items are left over?
3. For the graph above, answer the following.
a. Give the vertex set V.
b. Give the Edge set E.
c. List the degree of each vertex.
4. For the graph above, answer the following.
a. Find a path of length 4 from D to E.
b. Find all circuits of length 1.
c. Find all circuits of length 2.
Submit your answers to the questions above by downloading and completing the Game Theory II & Graph Theory I Worksheet below.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.