You should submit the name of the organization you are planning to study, and how you plan to research it
1. The title of the organization you wish to study
2. Its size—here is a source of definition for small, medium and large companies: https://stats.oecd.org/glossary/detail.asp?ID=3123. Cambridge College would be a medium sized company with 50+ employees and an annual budget under $50 million.
3. Make sure to identify the type of industry: PFP; NPO; NGO; Gov.; Mil; Edu.; .com. For example, Cambridge College is in the Higher Education Industry (edu) and its Business is providing degrees for adult learners. It is an NPO (Non-Profit Organization) as opposed to a publicly held company which issues stock,
4. Why have you picked this company?
5. How do your plan to research this company?
a. Managers or employees you have permission to interview?
b. Other sources of information: list some sources.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.