Your company recently went through a global merger or acquisition in which at least one of the parties involved was from one of the following countries (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or Cuba). You need to create a PowerPoint presentation that you will present to the Board to describe the rationale behind the merger or acquisition.
• Identify if the merger or acquisition was vertical or horizontal in nature.
• Compare and contrast some advantages and disadvantages to pursuing the merger as opposed to pursuing an association.
• What are some of the social implications of doing business with this firm (human rights, social responsibility, and etcetera)? Requirements:
• Create a PowerPoint presentation, at least 7-9 slides, not counting the title or reference slides.
• Include at least 3 valid, credible resources, preferably from the Post University Library.
• Include an introduction and conclusion slide.
• Use APA formatting for citations, include in-text citations on slides.
• Be creative!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.