EACH QUESTION 1 PAGE
Discussion Question 1
1. What are the strengths and weaknesses of using a Gantt chart for representing a project plan? How about a Network diagram and a PERT diagram? When they should be used ? Is one method “better” than the other? Should we combine them together?
2. Suppose that you are an analyst for the ABC Company, a large consulting firm with offices around the world. The company wants to build a new knowledge management system that can identify and track the expertise of individual consultants anywhere in the world on the basis of their education and the various consulting projects on which they have worked. Assume that this is a new idea that has never before been attempted in ABC or elsewhere. ABC has an international network, but the offices in each country may use somewhat different hardware and software. ABC management wants the system up and running within a year.
Question: What methodology would you recommend that ABC Company use? Why?
3. Think about your own university or college and choose an idea that could improve student satisfaction with the course enrollment process. Currently, can students enroll for classes from anywhere? How long does it take? Are directions simple to follow? Is online help available?
Next, think about how technology can help support your idea. Would you need completely new technology? Can the current system be changed?
Question: Create a system request that you could give to the administration that explains the sponsor, business need, business requirements, and potential value of the project. Include any constraints or issues that should be considered.
Each question with one refrence
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.