1) A deeper understanding of how and why we engage in politics the way we do, and how we can act otherwise
2) Some tools for acting in solidarity around our shared needs
(Feb 10, 2020). Passion Isn't Enough: The Rise Of 'Political Hobbyism' in the United States (Links to an external site.). Hidden Brain from NPR. A 52 min podcast on the difference between how we practice politics today, and how political power actually works.
(Sep 20, 2021). Group Think (Links to an external site.). Hidden Brain from NPR. A 50 min podcast about the ways that group loyalties shape our choices.
Spade, Dean (2020). Mutual Aid : Building Solidarity During This Crisis (and the Next) (Links to an external site.), excerpts from Part I (What is Mutual Aid 11-12, Three Key Elements of Mutual Aid 13-20, Solidarity not Charity 21-26, and We Get More When We Demand More 27-34). Link to the library copy. Or buy the book here (Links to an external site.) (about $14).
(March 20, 2020). Solidarity Not Charity: Mutual Aid & How to Organize in the Age of Coronavirus (Links to an external site.). Democracy Now! A 13 min television news interview segment with Dr Spade about mutual aid during the coronavirus pandemic.
(May 27, 2020). More Truth? (Links to an external site.) Scene on Radio, from the Center for Documentary Studies. A 56 min podcast that questions the objectivity norm to argue that analysis is more truth.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.