4. Select from a range of learning resources to develop participants’ numeracy skill and knowledge
4.1 There exists a range of numeracy learning resources in our daily lives that can be utilised in promoting learner engagement and achieving numeracy learning outcomes. Identify four traditional resources and four resources from new or emerging technology, and explain how you would incorporate them into appropriate learning tasks and activities.
4.2 Practitioners need to be aware of the social and cultural background of those participating in their numeracy classes. In doing so practitioners can use materials and resources that are relevant to their social or cultural needs and so make their numeracy learning more meaningful and therefore more effective. Identify four potential cultural/social needs of a group of learners and select a set of numeracy materials/resources that relate to their cultural/social needs and explain how these would be effective in engaging the learners.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.