Infectious diseases project about bacterial vaginosis
This project is PowerPoint, or a paper.
1- Guidelines for the Project: It could be either a PPT or a paper academic style
– Include name of the disease and student(s) name
– The paper must have academic style (you pick it)
– The PPT must have a minimum of 8 slides, do not type many lines in one slide make it easy to
follow, add photos.
Either for the PPT or the paper this work should have all of the following aspects about your disease:
(Write each topic in the order given)
– Mention the organism(s) that cause the disease.
– Pick the most common organism that causes the disease and tell about the organism:
Classification, organism’s habitat, general characteristics and virulence factors.
– Write how is the disease transmitted, what is the portal(s) of entry and, where does it cause
problems in humans’ body.
– Signs and symptoms.
– Diagnosis and Treatment.
– Epidemiology: Include cases in U.S. and/or where is mostly present, who gets affected (kids,
women, men, all), and it there are cases of nosocomial infections or not and why.
WHOEVER HAS NOT PICKED UP A TOPIC NEEDS TO SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH
THE TOPIC YOU CHOSE.
The style for the PPT you decide it, just do it academically acceptable and interesting.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.