Need PowerPoint Slides
Unit 6: Country Analysis Presentation – Cote d'Ivoire
Communicating findings and issues through presentations is an integral part of business. Collate your research from the country analysis application assignment into a group presentation. Elect a project manager, who will submit the presentation on behalf of the group. Include all group members' names in the presentation. All group members are required to present. Equal distribution of workload among group members is expected.
1. Base your presentation on Unit 6: Country Analysis: Cote d'Ivoire.
2. Your presentation should discuss the following components
o Overview of the country under consideration must be given (geographic location, date of the independence, the capital city, current President or Premier Minister of the country, the total population, per capita population, the political ideology etc.)
o Discuss working days of the week
o Discuss number of hours worked per day (Lunch time and breaks must be explained, in one word discuss the business culture within the country)
o The country time zone (explain time zone differences)
o Discuss Literacy rate within the country (male versus female)
o Discuss the official or business language
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.