*the big(general) title for the essay : Are some diets healthier than others?"
*And because the title of the essay is very wide, I must choose a path to which the essay is directed, also I can answer the search questions.
*What is the path that I suggests : The relationship of diet, and lifestyle in general * eating habits*,with weight, and diseases For example: diabetes, cancer, obesity, heart disease etc . , and health in general.
* key points :Examples can also be given of some types of healthy and / or unhealthy diets, and it could be related to healthy and/ or unhealthy eating habits .
*How does the type of diet and lifestyle (healthy and/ or unhealthy) affect weight gain and / or loss, It is suggested that you consider or mention how nutrients such as vitamins and minerals have a relationship to the diet (whether it is healthy or unhealthy) Which affects the person in acquiring some diseases, for example, or vice versa, prevention of them and finally how that affects our health in general.
Its 2000 words divided to.
500 words as an introduction.
1000 words as a main body.
200 words as a discussion.
300 words as a conclusion.
Write as a second language and the language please keep it from UK style, of course without plagiarism. After submitting the article, a feedback will be issued by the doctor, and amendments will be requested from you. Amendment requests from Dr
There should be a list of reliable sources – list of references – Harvard Style
The number of sources must not be less than twenty 20 sources *if its more than 20 its better*.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.