The first essay, 3 pages.
1. Offer an analysis of the causes of the Great Depression and assess the effectiveness of Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal programs in dealing with the economic crisis. Give examples of New Deal programs and how they were intended to provide either relief or recovery from the Great Depression. Why did some critics on the political Left, such as Senator Huey Long of Louisiana, criticize Roosevelt? Why did those on the political Right criticize him? What is your overall assessment of the New Deal and of Roosevelt’s response? How did the tremendous popularity of both President and Mrs. Roosevelt aid President Roosevelt’s political objectives?
The second essay, 3 pages.
2. Offer a history of the African-American Civil Rights Movement(s) from 1954 through 1972. As you develop your essay, address such issues as school desegregation, the Montgomery Bus Boycott, the Civil Rights Bills of 1957 and 1960, disenchantment with reform within the African-American community, and the busing controversy. Pay particular attention to the contributions of both Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X to the Civil Rights Movement(s). What is the “ethical basis” (i.e. “just law” versus “unjust law”) of King’s “Letter from Birmingham Jail” and how does Malcolm X support his arguments in “The Black Revolution Speeches”? Also, compare the writing/speaking styles of the two men. How do each man’s personal and educational backgrounds and linguistic styles differ?
This assignment is due DEC 5 at 11:59 PM California time.
Best of luck!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.