Task Brief: Final Assignment
As of July 2021, there were over 850,000 Knowledge Manager jobs advertised on Indeed.com. This compares with 12,500 Financial Manager jobs and 37,000
Operations Manager jobs at the same time on the same platform.
Your task is to prepare a report for a job agency director on the topic of: Preparing Candidates for the Role of Knowledge Manager. The report is intended to
help prepare unemployed managers (the ‘candidates’) for a career in Knowledge Management roles, thus increasing their potential success in finding a new job.
The report should cover the following topics:
1. A brief explanation of the term ‘Knowledge Management’
2. An explanation for the fast-growing interest on the part of companies to employ Knowledge Managers
3. A description of what a Knowledge Manager is expected to undertake (job processes) and what s/he is expected to achieve (job objectives)
4. Key competencies that a Knowledge Manager should have or acquire in order to be eligible for such roles
• Wordcount: 2,000 – 2,500 words
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12 pts.
• The in-text references and the Bibliography must be in the Harvard citation style.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.