Framework of Security analysis
Stock Valuation: Calculating the fair current value (Intrinsic Value) of the stock. In theory, fair value (also called intrinsic value) is what the stock price should be given the market is free from errors. It can be calculated in various ways, depending on what model you use. Commonly used models are P/E multiples, Dividend discount models, and Free Cash Flow models. This analysis needs the help of analytical tools like Excel. Some reports also project expected stock price in one year. (35%)
Risk: It is the uncertainty of future stock performance and the business of the company.
Bulls vs. Bears: There are always bull and bear views for any stock. That is why at any price, there are buying and selling orders—the two side of the same coin of a transaction. Try to see the arguments for two sides.
II. Investing strategy: this is your action plan as an investor. Your strategy choices include buy, sell, hold, wait, avoid, short, etc…
III. Notes: A timely records of analysis of important events of the company and its stock
IV. Reference: Any resource your analysis borrows from.
* View attached file as an example.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.