For part 1 of the case project
1. Copy and paste the five question below to a Microsoft Word document then use the following link and provide the answers to those questions.
There are three links at the bottom of the paragraph on the above site that takes you to subcatgories of Security Policies that you may need to use to get some answers.
1. How are Security policy rules evaluated?
2. What comes before generic rules? Why?
3. Which traffic will generate a log entry?
4. What are the required fields for a Security policy rule?
5. If you configure the Action field to block traffic by silently dropping packets, what issue can that create for the end-user?
Firewall 9.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management
For part two of this Case Project
1. Click on this link https://beacon.paloaltonetworks.com/student/catalog to go to Beacon to login to your account.
2. After you have logged in, click on this link https://beacon.paloaltonetworks.com/student/path/642692-firewall-9-1-essentials-configuration-and-management to take you to the Firewall 9.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management course on Beacon.
3. Add Firewall 9.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management to your favorites (by clicking on the heart next to favorite above the title.
4. To receive credit, you will need to take a screenshot of your favorites page from Beacon, showing you have added this course, with your profile name also visible in that screenshot.
(To capture your profile name, after you get to your Favorites page, click on your profile once more to bring up your profile name. Take your screenshot so that it shows that you have added this to your favorites.)
5. Paste the screenshot on same document as the five questions you answered from part one of this assigment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.