In the second assignment, you will add some animation and functionality to your scene. The user will be able to interact with the program using mouse and keyboard. Your canvas (window) and object sizes do not change. Window size is 500×500, and projection type is the orthographic projection. The only difference is the addition of motion and interaction. Here is a list of functionalities you will add to your program:
1) When the user presses the “ESC” key, program stops running and exits.
2) When the user left clicks the mouse on any of four shapes objects (triangle, cross, diamond, or star) on the screen, a black frame will be drawn around the shape, and a text message will appear at the bottom of the screen stating that the object is selected and press “SPACE” to spin. For example, if user clicks on the green star following image will be generated:
The thickness of the frame and the font type are up to the programmer. Only one shape can be selected at a time. The mouse selection region does not have to be precise. A circular region at shape center with diameter “n” can be used as the selection region of that shape.
3) After the selection of a shape, the user presses the “SPACE” key. The brown arrow starts spinning clockwise around its center (black point) and randomly stops at a shape (after passing at least 3 and at most 15 shapes). The rotation is expected to be smooth, so the user will see a transition from one shape to another shape. Please set your FPS (frames per second) as 30. There will be 5-degree rotation change between each frame. And each time the user presses the key, arrow will point a random shape. The arrow will never stop between shapes. SPACE key will not work if a shape is not selected.
If the arrow stops at the selected shape, a “You win!” message appears at the bottom of the screen. If arrow stops at a different shape, the message will print “You lose!”. For example:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.