As you can see, there aren’t any required readings from Miller, Benjamin, and North this week. Your Discussion Board assignment is to find an article that estimates the price elasticity of demand or supply for a good or service that is currently affected by social policy (in some way) in some geographic location. (Yes, you’ll have to perform some outside research.) For example, you could focus on the price elasticity of supply of street-level prostitutes in Chicago, like Levitt and Venkatesh do here: http://international.ucla.edu/institute/article/85677 (Links to an external site.). Your post should consist of no more than 200 words and address the following questions:
– What is the behavior that is affected by social policy?
– Who is punished (consumers or producers or both) for violating the policy and what are the sanctions?
– Who performed the estimation and what are the actual estimates?
– What do these estimates mean (e.g., elastic demand, inelastic supply, etc.)?
– What practical impact does social policy have on the market in question?
– In your opinion, are there better alternative policies than the current policy? Make sure to justify your normative assertion using economic logic.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE EXAMPLE
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.