Planning effective English language arts lessons involves focusing on multiple literacy skills, aligned to state or national standards, while incorporating interesting, student-centered activities. When focusing on grammar and writing, it is essential to set high expectations while presenting real-world connections, encouraging creativity, and keeping student interest in mind. Furthermore, focusing on using proper grammar and writing conventions in the ELA classroom is essential due to the interconnectivity of the two skill areas.
For this assignment, use the “COE Lesson Plan Template” to create a standards-based grammar and writing lesson based on the selected literature.
Include in your lesson:
· Objectives aligned to state or national grade appropriate grammar and writing standards.
· Content-specific vocabulary development.
· Technology or multimedia that supports developmentally appropriate, engaging instruction.
· Engaging instructional strategies and activities in grammar and writing.
· Assessments aligned to learning objectives that are engaging for students and provide meaningful feedback.
· Differentiation for exceptional students, culturally diverse students, and English language learners.
In a 250-500 word rationale, discuss how the grammar and writing strategies and activities chosen build upon the previously taught reading and vocabulary skills.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.