Choose one of the two options in the handout below.
Proposal Topic Choices
1. Write an internal proposal in which you propose a plan to carry out a research or a project that you believe will benefit your organization. It can be a project that seeks solutions to certain problems, updates an old system, or creates a new way of performing existing duties. Address the proposal to your direct superior and persuade him/her to grant you permission and fund your research or project
2. Locate and obtain a copy of an IFB or RFP from a government agency or private organization related to your major or area of interest. Write a proposal in response to the IFB or RFP in order to compete with other suppliers and win the contract.
Your proposal must include the following components:
Summary: Provide an overview of your proposed program.
Introduction: Identify the problem or opportunity. Explain the purpose of the proposal. Indicate the scale of the proposal. Explain the organization method implemented to carry out the program.
Proposed Program: Provide clear details of the proposed program. Describe the products and/or services you will be offering. List the specific tasks you will be performing.
Qualifications and Experiences: Describe your qualifications. Explain how they fulfill the requirements specified in the IFB or RFP. Present your experiences in the field.
Budget: Specify the costs for the completion of the program.
Appendixes (Optional): Provide any required information specified in the IFB or RFP
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.