1. Discuss the interrelationship between safety managers and safety engineers. In your discussion, include the roles and responsibilities of each, and give at least two examples of when the two professions interact with each other.Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
2. A manufacturing facility produces automotive components and expects a profit of 12% on each part produced. They have a more serious injury that results in a direct cost of $7,200. The cost of the each component sold is $14.75. Calculate the number of parts that are needed to cover this cost of loss. Show all work, and make certain that your discussion that follows meets the minimum word requirement.Your response must be at least 75 words in length.
3. As the safety engineer, you have determined that a project is required to drastically reduce the cost of injuries. The project will cost $10,000. Your company's financial controller has required that all potential projects have a return on investment (ROI) analysis before approval. She has asked that you present an analysis showing the cost reduction for the following 3 years of implementation. Assume a 3% inflation rate in your calculation. Assume a value for injury cost savings. Show all work, and make certain that your discussion that follows meets the minimum word requirement.Your response must be at least 75 words in length.
4. A local construction company has had a recent injury that involves minor medical treatment at a cost of $500 in total direct costs. As the safety manager, you have been asked to calculate the cost of this injury to determine the volume of business needed to cover this loss (cost). Once you calculate the cost, you should discuss what impact it has on the business. Assume a 4% profit margin. Show all work, and make certain that your discussion that follows meets the minimum word requirement.Your response must be at least 75 words in length.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.