Write a 400-500 word letter of intent as an educator that includes the following:
• A brief description of specific curricular and professional progression requirements and how they will be fulfilled.
• A brief description of the licensure and certification requirements for the state of Arizona and how they will be maintained. https://www.azed.gov/
• How you will maintain your dispositions in the classroom, through demonstrating ethical behavior in instruction and assessment.
• Goals for professional development and areas for continued learning.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
• The assignment should be 400-500 words in length
• Think of this assignment less as a letter, and more as a professional educator plan.
• APA format is required, but first-person POV is okay.
• Use a separate paragraph for each prompt (four paragraphs total).
• Prompt 1 (first paragraph) – Curricular and Professional Progression Requirements:
• Prompt 2 (second paragraph) – Licensure and Certification Requirements in Arizona State: https://www.azed.gov/ Review the National Evaluation Series website.
• Use the Arizona State Education Website
• Prompt 3 (third paragraph) – Maintaining Dispositions in the Classroom:
• Use the InTASC Standards, and the following:
• Prompt 4 (fourth paragraph) – Goals for Professional Development and Continued Learning:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.