A researcher studied women with breast cancer to better understand the association between self-rated health and all-cause mortality (Prehn, 1996). Women were interviewed twice, and survival models were used to assess the association between self-rated health 12 months after breast cancer diagnosis and all-cause mortality. The following results were obtained from three different models:
1) State in words the meaning of the odds ratios for self-rated health in model 2. Be sure to include information on statistical significance.
2) State in words the meaning of the odds ratios for self-rated health in model 3. Discuss what these models show about the role of confounding in the self-rated health/mortality association. Justify your response and state your overall conclusions based on the analyses
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.