1. Using information below, complete the Aim statement and Plan portion of the worksheet. Remember to cite one peer reviewed, scholarly nursing source for your change.
Case Study Part A
Patient satisfaction scores are down in your 44-bed medical-surgical unit from last year's scores. Current scores are at 44% this year. Patients felt the nursing staff does not have time to care or listen and the nurses are unprofessional. The Quality Improvement Committee wants to bring the patient satisfaction scores back up to 88% or higher. The unit has limited finances and many new staff members.
2. Using information below, complete the Do portion of the worksheet. Note: Implementation is hypothetical. You may add extra details as if you were implementing the plan in real life.
Case Study Part B
During implementing the plan, the staff complains about the plan. The nurse leader notifies the Quality Improvement Committee that the nurses are finding it difficult to implement by the target date. Some nurses do not understand why the plan is important.
3. Using information below, complete the Study and Act portions of the worksheet.
Case Study Part C
After implementation, the patient satisfaction scores have increased to 75%.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.