1. A ten-year-old patient presents in the clinic with soft-tissue swelling around the left eye. The parent reports that the child has had a cold with copious amounts of nasal drainage for approximately a week. The parent thought the child was getting better, but this morning the child awoke with a red eye and a fever of 102.1°F. The child has no complaint of headache, vomiting or visual disturbances.
Describe how the FNP would clinically manage and follow up this patient. List the pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions. Describe how the treatment plan might be different for a 35-year-old patient as well as a 65+ year old patient.
2. Diabetes is a common illness seen in primary care. Using evidence-based practice, what screening would you need to make to ensure these patients are getting adequate care and health promotion.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.