HA4120D – Management of Continuum Care Services
Assignment 02: Caregiving Interviews
This project requires you to interview three different individuals involved in long term care. It is an important activity and time intensive.
A. Begin this assignment with an introductory overview of the different types of caregivers, their roles, and the availability of payment (if any) from third-party sources, such as insurance, for these caregivers' services.
B. Interview the following three types of people:
• A care recipient.
• A caregiver who is not being paid (family member or friend of the care recipient).
• A professional who provides care to people with long-term illnesses (ranging from physicians to in-home assistants).
Note: Interviewing people who are part of the same dyad is not necessary. If a care recipient/caregiver pair is interviewed, each person should be interviewed alone so that answers are individual.
These interviews can be completed in person, over the phone, email, Instant Messaging, etc. However, it’s best if you can actually speak to the person.
C. Use the following sets of questions for your interviews: Questions for Person Receiving Care, Questions for In-Home Caregiver, Questions for Professional Provider.
D. Conclude the project with a critique answering the following questions, and taking into account all of the segments of the continuum of care studied to-date:
• Is the client receiving the care he/she needs?
• Are the caregivers able to provide the care needed? Why or why not?
• Is another level of care needed? Why or why not?
• What have you learned about the existing system of long-term care?
Long-Term Care–Vitalsource [email protected]#magicMAN61
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.