For a Social Work Class
1.)Introduction (3 pages maximum)
A.Background (history of problem (1 pg)
B.Brief statement of the problem (1/2 pg)
C.Significance of the study (1/2 pg)
D.Implications for social work practice and policy (1 pg)
2.Review of Literature (3 pages maximum)
A.Brief review of current published works with a direct bearing on
the problem (1 pg)
B.Review of any “classic” studies related to the problem (1 pg)
C.Establish if reviewed findings are consistent or disagree with each
other and explain (1/2 pg)
D.Summary of the literature review (1/2 pg)
3.Theoretical or Conceptual Framework (1 1/2 pages maximum)
A.Identify and discuss theory or model (1/2 pg)
B.Establish relationship to proposal topic (how these theories or models
help explain the problem to be investigated? (1/2 pg)
C. Summarize the theory or model (1/2 pg)
4.Questions and Hypothesis (1/2 page maximum)
A.State three general research questions
B.State the general, the null, and two directional research hypotheses
C.State independent and dependent variables
D.Define variables and concepts
5.Research Method (2 pages maximum)
A.Identify and describe type of research design
B.Population sample (i.e. sample size, sampling techniques, procedures
C.Plan of Data collection
D.Development of Questionnaire
1. What items will be included?
2. Explain any instruments that have been developed by other
3. Include sample of questionnaire (limit to 3 pages)
E.Plan of data analysis
6.Conclusion and Limitations of study
a.What are the ethical and behavioral considerations when working with this population (use the NASW Code of Ethics)? If there was an ethical dilemma involving this client or study population, how would you resolve it?
b.How does diversity impact the client or study population? What do social workers need to know?
c.What are the policy implications and how would you change policies to benefit this population?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.