a. What is the family-system theory? Explain the fundamental concepts. Pages 22-24
b. Explain the four levels of feedback in terms of family function. Pages 25-28
c. In your own words, reproduce and explain the stages, tasks, and initiating events of family development. Page 33, table 2
d. Discuss cohesion in strong and weak families. Pages 35-37
e. Discuss adaptability in strong and weak families. Page 38
f. Discuss communication in strong and weak families. Page 39-40
g. Discuss role structure in strong and weak families. Pages 40-41
1. What factors have contributed to the modern shift in gender roles? Page 192
2. Discuss the evolutionary psychology theory of gender differences. Pages 193-194
3. Summarize the socialization theory. Page 195
4. Summarize each of the feminist theories. Pages 196-200
5. Discuss Volf’s proposal for reconciliation as a solution to the gender role problem. Pages 200-201
6. Explain the Integrated View of Gender. Pages 201-204
7. What do the authors say about the roles of women and men in family life? Pages 205-209
8. Read Proverbs 31:10-31. Discuss the “worthy woman” in this text, often extolled in Christian circles as the ideal wife and mother. In what ways does she NOT fit the common stereotype of a woman in ancient Hebrew culture? What about today?
9. Discuss co-parenting. Pages 209-210
10. Describe the various historical shifts in attitude toward sexuality. Pages 214-217
11. Discuss sexual wholeness in a broken world. Pages 223-226
12. Summarize the six guidelines given by the authors for appropriate sexual intimacy. Pages 226-228
13. Sexual identity has become a significant social and religious topic in our time. Summarize the various Christian views on this subject. Pages 232-234
14. Summarize the seven principles for authentic sexuality in marriage. Pages 235-238
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.